<svg>, CSS3D and WebGL renderers.
- Popmotion - Tiny animator’s toolbox supports keyframe and spring animations for numbers, colors and complex strings.
- Mo.js - Motion graphics library provides built-in components to start animating from scratch like html, shape, swirl, burst and stagger, but also bring you tools to help craft your animation in a most natural way.
- ScrollReveal - A library for easily animating elements as they enter/leave the viewport. It was designed to be robust and flexible, but hopefully you’ll be surprised below at how easy it is to pick up.
- Typed.js - A library that types. Enter in any string, and watch it type at the speed you’ve set, backspace what it’s typed, and begin a new sentence for however many strings you’ve set.
- Lottie - A mobile library that parses Adobe After Effects animations exported as json with Bodymovin and renders them on Web, Android, iOS, and React Native.
- Velocity.js - An animation engine with the same API as jQuery’s
$.animate(). It works with and without jQuery. It’s incredibly fast, and it features color animation, transforms, loops, easings, SVG support, and scrolling. It is the best of jQuery and CSS transitions combined.
- GSAP - Green Sock Animation Platform (GSAP) provides a fairly robust library that has animations for almost any type of effect your project could need.