Task management tools are an effective resource for teams, but can also be utilized by individuals. Task management tools help end users work smarter, get more done and experience more success.
Selecting the task management tool that best fits your needs takes time and thought. There are many tools to choose from in this market. Some are basic while others offer a wide range of functionalities, delivering enough metrics to satisfy even the most avid of numbers-driven teams.
It is essential to keep in mind that the complexity or simplicity of a tool does not make it the best solution. Balancing your needs against what a task management tool can do to help you and your team work better together, become more organized, and boost production is essential.
- Trello - A collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process.
- Basecamp - More than just a project management tool, it’s a better way to work. Teams that switch to Basecamp are more productive and better organized. They communicate better and require fewer meetings.
- Notion - An all-in-one workspace where you can write, plan, collaborate and get organized - it allows you to take notes, add tasks, manage projects & more.
- Asana - The task management tool that everybody is talking about. It is a great way to manage even the largest and most complex projects.
- TeamWork - A cloud-based project management solution that provides businesses functionalities to manage different operations of a project. Features include task lists, time tracking, file uploads and messages.
- Scrumpy - A Place For Every Idea. Add tasks to your backlog when ideas come up. Group them with tags, discuss details with your team and keep track of everything.
- Toggl Plan - Beautifully simple project planning. Plan work, keep projects on track, and manage team workloads effortlessly with Toggl Plan.
- Todoist - Gives you the confidence that everything’s organized and accounted for, so you can make progress on the things that are important to you.
- Bitrix24 - Helps you plan and execute your projects on time every time. Available online and on-premise with open source code access.
- MeisterTask - If you haven’t used it before, Kanban will revolutionize the way you work. MeisterTask’s kanban-style boards adapt to your workflow, and help you monitor project progress.
- Miro Miro presents an entire toolkit for user story or customer journey maps, wireframing, roadmap or sprint planning, retros, and more.