Creating the perfect dashboards and admin areas for your app or another type of project is just as important as getting the appearance of your front-end pages right. However, designing and building all those pages and layouts for your back end areas can be very time-consuming.
Following are typical free and open-source templates for enterprise applications, and lots of awesome features to help you build large and complex Single-Page Applications.
- Vue Element Admin - A production-ready front-end solution for admin interfaces, based on the newest development stack of Vue, has a built-in i18n solution, and uses the UI Toolkit element-ui.
- Ant Design Pro - An out-of-box UI solution for enterprise applications as a React boilerplate, designed for variable screen sizes, built with newest development stack of React/umi/dva/antd.
- Tabler - Free and open-source HTML Dashboard UI Kit built on Bootstrap, user-friendly, clear and easy administration panel that can be used by both simple websites and sophisticated systems.
- Ngx Admin - The most popular admin dashboard based on Angular 9+ and Nebular with Eva Design System support. Free and Open Source for personal and commercial purposes.
- React Admin - A frontend Framework for building admin applications running in the browser, on top of REST/GraphQL APIs, using ES6, React and Material Design.
- Material Dashboard - Free Material Bootstrap Admin with a fresh, new design inspired by Google’s Material Design, built over the popular Bootstrap framework and it comes with a couple of third-party plugins redesigned to fit in with the rest of the elements.
- Vuestic Admin - Free and beautiful Vue.js admin template with 44+ custom UI components.
- Mozaik - A tool based on Node, React, Redux, D3 to easily craft beautiful dashboards.