Following boilerplates will supercharge your React apps with solid battle-tested configurations from experienced developers around the world.
- React boilerplate - A highly scalable, offline-first foundation with the best developer experience and a focus on performance and best practices.
- React Starter Kit - An isomorphic web app boilerplate (Node.js, Express, GraphQL, React.js, Babel, PostCSS, Webpack, Browsersync).
- React Redux Universal Hot Example - A starter boilerplate for a universal webapp using express, react, redux, webpack, and react-transform.
- React Cool Starter - A starter boilerplate for a universal web app with the best development experience and a focus on performance and best practices.
- Next Boilerplate - A well-structured production ready Next.js boilerplate with Typescript, Redux, Jest, Enzyme, Express.js, Sass, Css, EnvConfig, Fetch, Reverse Proxy, Bundle Analyzer and Built-in Project CLI.